The new two wheel pitching machine model is debuted by the FIRST PITCH machine. A top speed of over 100 mph, this machine has all the power and accuracy you need for batting practice against curve ball and different pitches. The machine assures that our customers get the best double wheel pitching machine on the market today.
- Angle and speed are adjustable 20 to 105 MPH for accurate, consistent pitches.
- Adjustable to pitch baseballs and softballs.
- Quality construction combines the strength of steel with weight-saving aluminum. Compact and easy to carry to games.
- We also offer a 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Combines the quality and features of far more expensive machines easy operation, shaped ball track, strong motor, and top-quality materials at a very competitive price.
- The First Pitch machine is always in stock ready to ship, never a back order or lead time.
- Details: Adjustment knobs are nickel-plated aluminum; main bracket is black zinc-coated steel; other parts are red powder-coated aluminum.
- 1/3 HP motor operates on house current and draws 5 amps; grounded cord is included.
- Dual handle allows the entire machine to tilt around to simulate just about any pitch type.
- This machine will look good and operate reliably even after years of service. So when your kids have outgrown it, your resale value will be there.
- Five-Year Warranty for Residential Use or One-Year Warranty for Commercial Use and Customer Service ensure your satisfaction. Check our feedback and see how other FirstPitch owners have been pleased with their machines.
- Now with US made Leeson Motor and Minarik dc Drive.
- 360 degree turning base allows for easy transition to pop fly or grounder practice. Note with a two wheel machine you can use more effectively for ground ball practice. 1 Wheel machines will always have back spin.