FIRST PITCH is proud to introduce the new two wheel pitching machine model. With a top speed of over 100 mph, this machine has all the power and accuracy you need for batting practice against curve ball and different pitches. A lot of work has gone into this machine to assure that our customers get the best double wheel pitching machine on the market today.
- Setup to pitch Softballs
- Angle and speed are adjustable 20 to 105 MPH for accurate, consistent pitches.
- Quality construction combines the strength of steel with weight-saving aluminum. Compact and easy to carry to games.
- Five-Year Warranty for Residential Use or One-Year Warranty for Commercial Use and Customer Service ensure your satisfaction. Check our feedback and see how other FirstPitch owners have been pleased with their machines.
- Combines the quality and features of far more expensive machines easy operation, shaped ball track, strong motor, and top-quality materials at a very competitive price.
- This machine will look good and operate reliably even after years of service. So when your kids have outgrown it, your resale value will be there.
- 1/3 HP motor operates on house current and draws 5 amps; grounded cord is included.
- Dual handle allows the entire machine to tilt around to simulate just about any pitch type.
- We also offer a 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Now with US made Leeson Motor and Minarik dc Drive.
- The First Pitch machine is always in stock ready to ship, never a back order or lead time.
- Details: Adjustment knobs are nickel-plated aluminum; main bracket is black zinc-coated steel; other parts are red powder-coated aluminum.
- 360 degree turning base allows for easy transition to pop fly or grounder practice. Note with a two wheel machine you can use more effectively for ground ball practice. 1 Wheel machines will always have back spin.