- Hopper-fed 600 baseball or 400 softball capacity
- 22 - 85 MPH
- Heavy-duty arm and hand system
- Easily converted from baseball to softball
- Built-in low voltage remote control
- Hold-down clips for permanent installation
- Lockable arm guard cover
- Electrically powered - 115 AC motor
- Weights 610 lbs
- 57"H x 44"W x 59"L
- One year warranty
Ships truckline only. Please call for shipping.
Hitting is all about timing. You must have the proper timing to know when to start your swing and when to shift your weight. This is achieved by watching the pitcher's arm and release of the ball. An arm-style pitching machine is the only type of pitching machine that gives you that same sense of timing. With each pitch you see the machine's arm wind up and release the ball.