Our Top Seller
Ideal for Team Use
Great hitting starts with great timing. A batter must carefully watch the pitcher's arm and the release of the ball to learn when to start a swing and how to shift their weight at just the right moment. An arm-style machine is the only way to develop that same sense of timing with every pitch. It's the realistic motion that lets you practice the same fundamentals in the cage as you'll use on the field. And it's why our Iron Mike machine are the first choice of professional players and coaches worldwide.
- Hopper-fed 600 baseball or 400 softball capacity
- 22 - 80+ MPH
- Heavy-duty arm and hand system
- Easily converted from baseball to softball
- Built-in low voltage remote control
- Hold-down clips for permanent installation
- Lockable arm guard cover
- Electrically powered - 115 AC motor
- Weights 620 lbs
- 57"H x 44"W x 59"L
- One year warranty
Ships truck line only. Please call for shipping.